Prometheus Biosciences’ Commitment to Web Accessibility
Updated August 2022
Prometheus Biosciences is committed to making our websites accessible to the widest range of visitors, regardless of ability. As such, we are working to follow all related standards as defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing, as we continue to increase and maintain accessibility and usability across our websites. Below are examples of current measures we have taken:
- All hyperlinks are clearly distinguishable from normal body text
- All appropriate images have alternative text
- Page templates support keyboard navigation
- Text size can be enlarged or minimized by using the text resize option in most browsers. To do so, a user should either select View in a browser or press Ctrl + and Ctrl – on their keyboard
- All content is designed to work properly across desktop and mobile devices
To report a website accessibility issue or ask a question about website accessibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.