Simultaneously measures vedolizumab (VDZ) and antibodies to vedolizumab (ATV) levels in serum at any time during therapy.
- Quantify whether inflammatory bowel disease patients have antibodies and/or sufficient drug concentrations
- Measure antibodies in the presence of drugs (i.e., drug tolerant assay)
- Overcome many of the limitations of solid-phase assays
- Assay-specific drug and antibody levels correlated with clinical outcomes
For detailed information visit www.monitrcd.com/gh/ »
The Prometheus Anser® tests are quantitative monitoring assays that allow healthcare providers to measure and monitor both the levels of drug and anti-drug antibodies at anytime during therapy. Incorporating drug monitoring may clarify what factors are contributing to a patient’s loss of response and help guide treatment decisions by providing information to help determine an appropriate course of action.
Sample insurance correspondence for PROMETHEUS® Anser® VZD
- These tests have not been cleared or approved by the US FDA. The tests are used for clinical purposes and should not be regarded as investigational or for research. Prometheus Biosciences is certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) as qualified to perform high-complexity clinical laboratory testing and is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP).
- This material is provided for general information purposes only as an educational service for healthcare physicians and their patients. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice and/or consultation with a physician.