Our industry leading, GI diagnostic portfolio, provides actionable results across the patient journey. From diagnosis, to treatment, disease monitoring and through remission, the Prometheus Biosciences’ suite of tests are purpose-built to confidently guide patient care decisions.
Our diagnostic platform addresses many unmet medical needs of GI patients. Personalizing each patient’s path to remission through diagnosis and risk stratification, assessing and optimizing biologic therapy and non-invasively monitoring disease activity ensures that our physicians and patients can be confident in their disease management plans.
Prometheus Diagnostic Product Portfolio Overview
Inflammatory Bowel Disease »
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring »
Thiopurine Management »
Lactose Sensitivity »
Measure & monitor mucosal healing changes over time
Combines serologic, genetic, and inflammation markers to help differentiate IBD vs non-IBD and ulcerative colitis vs Crohn’s disease.
Evaluate the probability of disease progression in a Crohn’s disease patient by providing a personal serogenetic profile.
Measures 7α-hydroxy-4-cholesten-3-one (7C4) levels to help determine if bile acid malabsorption (BAM) may be the underlying cause of patients’ gastrointestinal-related symptoms. Sample insurance correspondence for PROMETHEUS® 7C4 Diagnostic Test Test Requisition Form
Use PROMETHEUS Anser IFX, PROMETHEUS Anser ADA, PROMETHEUS Anser VDZ and PROMETHEUS Anser UST to help determine personalized solutions for managing loss of response to infliximab, infliximab biosimilars, adalimumab, vedolizumab, or ustekinumab.
- Quantify whether inflammatory bowel disease patients have antibodies and/or sufficient drug concentrations
- Measure antibodies in the presence of drugs (i.e., drug tolerant assay)
- Overcome many of the limitations of solid-phase assays
- Assay-specific drug and antibody levels correlated with clinical outcomes
Simultaneously measures inﬂiximab (IFX) and antibodies to inﬂiximab (ATI) levels in serum at any time during therapy. Can also be used with IFX biosimilars.
Simultaneously measures adalimumab (ADA) and antibodies to adalimumab (ATA) levels in serum at any time during therapy.
Simultaneously measures vedolizumab (VDZ) and antibodies to vedolizumab (ATV) levels in serum at any time during therapy.
Simultaneously measures ustekinumab (UST) and antibodies to ustekinumab (UST) levels in serum at any time during therapy.
Genotypes a patient to aid in individualizing a starting dose of thiopurines. Ordering prior to initiating therapy provides information for effective dosing, which may achieve maximum efficacy with minimized toxicity.
Phenotypes a patient to aid in individualizing a starting dose of thiopurines. Ordering prior to inititating therapy provides information as an aid for effective dosing, which may acheive maximum efficacy with minimized toxicity.
Results can be used as an aid in optimization of ongoing dosing of thiopurines in order to reach and maintain a desired clinical response.
Combines serologic, genetic, and inflammation markers to help identify active celiac disease and stratify relative risk.
Analyzes a patient's genetic profile for disease risk stratiﬁcation.
Comprehensive serum antibody proﬁle combines 5 serological markers (IgG, IgA, tTG, EMA, and total serum IgA) as an aid in the diagnosis of celiac disease.
Genetics test as an aid in the identification of primary lactase nonpersistence. Sample insurance correspondence for PROMETHEUS® LactoType® Test Requisition Form
- These tests have not been cleared or approved by the US FDA. The tests are used for clinical purposes and should not be regarded as investigational or for research. Prometheus Biosciences is certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) as qualified to perform high-complexity clinical laboratory testing and is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP).
- This material is provided for general information purposes only as an educational service for healthcare physicians and their patients. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice and/or consultation with a physician.