The only IBD test of its kind that uses pattern recognition to assess 17 assay results, including proprietary biomarkers anti-CBir1, anti-OmpC, anti-FlaX, anti-A4-Fla2, and DNAse-sensitive pANCA
Provides greater diagnostic and prognostic clarity,1 and aids in*:
- Identifying IBD vs non-IBD
- Differentiating CD vs UC
- Assessing a patient’s risk for more aggressive disease
- Determining your therapeutic management approach (eg, treat-to-target/tight control) based on objective evidence of inflammation and an actionable risk assessment
Combination of biomarkers with Smart Diagnostic Algorithm increases diagnostic accuracy*
Sample insurance correspondence for PROMETHEUS® IBD sgi Diagnostic®
- Test Requisition Form
- Prior Authorization Request
- Letter to Request Coverage – Patient
- Letter of Appeal – Patient
- Letter of Appeal – Physician
- Letter of Medical Necessity
1. Plevy S, Silverberg MS, Lockton S, et al. Combined serological, genetic, and inflammatory markers differentiate non-IBD, Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis patients. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2013;19(6):1139-1148.
CD = Crohn’s disease; UC = Ulcerative colitis.
*Compared to individual biomarkers alone.
- These tests have not been cleared or approved by the US FDA. The tests are used for clinical purposes and should not be regarded as investigational or for research. Prometheus Biosciences is certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) as qualified to perform high-complexity clinical laboratory testing and is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP).
- This material is provided for general information purposes only as an educational service for healthcare physicians and their patients. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice and/or consultation with a physician.