Measure, monitor, and track endoscopic disease activity over time in your adult CD patients
Learn more www.monitrcd.com »
Helps you noninvasively assess CD endoscopic activity and therapeutic response
|Proprietary algorithm specific to endoscopic healing and unique combination of 13 biomarkers||Provides a noninvasive assessment of endoscopic disease activity, regardless of disease location, disease behavior, or current therapy|
Higher sensitivity and specificity than clinically relevant C-reactive protein (CRP) scores1,3
Similar sensitivity and specificity to clinically relevant fecal calprotectin scores1
|Provides a quantitative Endoscopic Healing Index Score2 ranging from 0 to 100||Plotted score provides a patient’s current status of endoscopic disease activity|
|Goes beyond inflammatory biomarkers||Evaluates multiple mucosal damage and repair processes to create a composite Endoscopic Healing Index Score, regardless of disease location|
|Track a patient’s Endoscopic Healing Index Scores over the course of treatment||Test report allows tracking of multiple test results over time|
Monitr helps you:
- Establish a baseline measurement of disease activity at initial presentation
- Track and assess disease activity and response to therapeutic management
- Optimize treatment management decisions
- Evaluate if treatment changes may be appropriateCounsel patients about therapeutic management goals
- Reinforce importance of patient compliance to continue therapy
- D’Haens G, Kelly O,Battat R, et al. Development and validation of a test to monitor endoscopic activity in patients with Crohn’s disease based on serum levels of proteins. Gastroenterology. 2020;158(3):515-526.e10.
- The PROMETHEUS® MonitrTM Crohn’s Disease Test was validated using endoscopy-paired serum samples from 195 adult CD patients. The Endoscopic Healing Index Score is intended to aid in the assessment of endoscopic disease activity in adult Crohn’s disease patients in conjunction with clinical evaluation performed by a healthcare professional. The MonitrTM test is not intended to diagnose CD.
- Significantly fewer false-negative results compared to clinically relevant CRP scores. EHI cutoffs of 20 and 50 showed higher sensitivity (sens.) and specificity (spec.) than clinically relevant CRP scores of 3 mg/L (sens. = 63%, spec. = 64%) and 5 mg/L (sens. = 42%, spec. = 73%), respectively.
CD = Crohn’s disease
Monitr is a laboratory-developed test that was developed and validated under Federal CLIA laboratory guidelines, and is performed exclusively by Prometheus Laboratories Inc.
- These tests have not been cleared or approved by the US FDA. The tests are used for clinical purposes and should not be regarded as investigational or for research. Prometheus Biosciences is certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) as qualified to perform high-complexity clinical laboratory testing and is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP).
- This material is provided for general information purposes only as an educational service for healthcare physicians and their patients. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice and/or consultation with a physician.